Friday 24 February 2012

What the fuck's with Lana Del Rey.

A while ago my friend introduced me to her and I was like woah, but since then my opinion of her has horribly decreased. Like what is up with her lips!? there is no way that anyone is born with lips like that.  I know your going to be thinking 'well Angelina Jolie..?' NO, because hers look real these don't.


and yeah she is pretty but like she was in the front row for Mulberry what the fuck is that about. The only time she looks good is when she's on stage because someone else is dressing her, otherwise she just wears  jeans and a tshirt how avant garde. Anyway don't get me wrong I love the whole Nancy Sinatra thing she's got going on with her voice, but only on born to die, video games, blue jeans and Dark Paradise. The rest in my opinion sound weird with her voice, I reckon she should go and do movie soundtracks.
I also watched her performance on SNL and if you've seen it, I don't really need to be saying anything. She doesn't even photograph that well re: March Vogue. It's her lips without them she would be much more decent.
Rant over. 

Im disappointed the sun has gone, that was short lived happiness.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...