Thursday 8 March 2012

Revamp + Wishlist.

So I gave my blog a little revamp. I felt like it was missing something before but I couldn't really think what it needed, until I came home from college and was googling crosses and I came across one with leaves. I felt it fitted the theme of my blog quite nicely and would be a cool logo, So after trawling through endless fonts on DaFont.com till I found one that fitted the bill I made a quick banner on Photoshop. I'm pretty happy with it, but I'll probably get bored of it in a couple of weeks and make a whole brand new one. I've been sitting in the same spot for 3 hours watching Jeremy Kyle, that can't be good for a person's sanity and my bum is far too numb.

I thought I would make a quick wish list. I can't be bothered to do the one's other bloggers do where they make a whole picture of there wants, so mine is going to be messy and vertical.

Boy London

I recently acquired a fascination in Boy London. Ever since I picked up a vintage Boy London leather satchel at a boot sale I've just wanted more of there stuff, and even though she does piss me off on a regular basis Rihanna's Boy London outfit on Jonathan Ross was actually the shit. To be honest I want everything on their website but I don't know when I will next be able to justify spending £35 on a vest!


Boy Eagle Vest - £35


Boy Leggings - £40

Chloe Sevigny For Opening Cermony 


MoonSpoon Saloon Buffalo Platform Sneakers



Black Tights - Bone Print


Topshop - Ear Cuff


And everything from http://www.shopmiracleeye.com/







3 comments:

  1. LOVE the MoonSpoon Saloon Buffalo Platform Sneakers omg I want them! Why is you're boyfriend scared of platforms? haha is he a bit on the short side? :p

    Yours, Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, oh my god I know there beautiful, there ridiculously hard to get, I've been looking on eBay but they ended up being about £200, I did find some wicked platforms that weren't MoonSpoon but bright yellow, but they were size 4. Haha no actually quite the opposite he's 6ft 5 but he thinks it makes people look like they have clubfoot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also looooove Boy London. I want the black leggings so bad!

    rogue-and-creep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...